Back to jobs
Quality Roles (Food)
- Posted 03 March 2023
- Salary Negotiable
- LocationNorthern Ireland
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFood Manufacturing / FMCG Jobs
- Contact NameAnna Hall
Vickerstock Food Manufacturing/FMCG Team are working in close partnership with a number of prestigious Food Manufacturing/Production clients across Northern Irekand and we currently have Quality roles at various levels:
- Graduate/Entry Level roles
- Quality Controller
- Quality Assurance Assistant
- Technical Assistant
- Quality Manager
What we can offer you
- Salary and benefits package discussed on application.
- All opportunities are Permanent Fulltime with reputable established firms.
What you need to succeed
- Third Level Qualification or proven professional experience in a Quality capacity within Food Manufacturing
- Understanding of HACCP standards and BRC legislation
- Knowledge of Quality Management Systems (QMS)
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
What to do next:
If you are a Food professional seeking a new position, please get in touch with Anna at the Vickerstock Food Manufacturing/FMCG Recruitment Team, in absolute confidence, to see how we can help with your next career move by phoning 028 9031 3720 or send an updated CV via the link on the page.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Vickerstock - One move ahead.
FOR A FULL LIST OF YOUR SECTOR RELATED VACANCIES PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE