- Posted 02 March 2023
- Salary Competitive
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFood Manufacturing / FMCG Jobs
- Contact NameAnna Hall
Vickerstock are excited to be working in partnership with our client, one of the largest producer of meat in the UK on the appointment of Quality Technologist based in Enniskillen. Our client is committed to quality food whilst empowering their people to succeed.
As the successful Quality Technologist, you will provide technical support and advise to the operational team to ensure current technical standards, customer requirements are maintained and enhanced where appropriate.
What your typical day as Quality Technologist will look like:
- Contribute to building a culture of food safety and quality across the site.
- Reduce hazards, risks, and incidents by promoting the Technical Excellence agenda.
- Embrace "Go for Zero" by promoting positive behaviours, root causing near misses and coaching team to manage safety in their areas.
- Track, report and help to improve safety & food safety performance metrics.
- Drive compliance in all production areas against Food Safety & Quality Standards (OPEX MS)
- Promote Food Safety & Quality Culture model across site and involved in role out of site plan
- Key contact for production issues such as supplier NCs, positive release.
Your essential ingredients:
- Strong working knowledge of BRC and industry regulations
- Experience in Technical/ Quality within Food Manufacturing Environment is advantageous
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Ability to organise & prioritise workload
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- IT Skills - proficient use of Microsoft Office
- Ability to write reports & risk assessments
- Good attention to detail
- Degree in Food Safety / Technology or another appropriate discipline.
- HACCP Level 4
- 8 Step Problem solving experience.
- Experience in leading 3rd party audits
Get in touch:
Sound like the career move you've been after and would like to hear more, pick up the phone to Anna now on T 028 9031 3720, or send an updated CV - in Word format - via the link on the page (or email).
If this opportunity doesn't quite get the taste buds flowing but like me you are passionate about food, let's get a chat and see how I can help grow your career.
PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR A FULL LIST OF OUR CURRENT VACANCIES.