Quantity Surveyor - Dublin
Vickerstock are delighted to advertise this special role with one of the leading construction companies in Ireland. This 60-year-old Irish company has an impressive portfolio of high-quality construction projects spanning their principal commercial, residential, fit-out and conservation sectors.
Your new role as a Quantity Surveyor
You will be working closely alongside a very experienced team over a wide range of clients across all sectors including residential, education, industrial and healthcare.
Some of the work you'll be doing in your new role:
- Creating, managing and tracking sub-contractor packages.
- Procuring material packages
- Forming and enforcing contracts with subcontractors
- Quantifying and taking off material using cubit or similar product
What you will have for this role
- 7+ years' experience with a Main Contractor/Sub-contractor
- Ability to price and estimate project
- Ability to agree final accounts, negotiations with sub-contractors
Salary on offer:
Between €90 - €100k+ (based on experience)
For a confidential discussion on this role click apply now below:
What's in it for you?
If successful you will be offered a competitive salary and join an award-winning company at a time when you are undergoing significant growth with plenty of room for progression.
For a confidential discussion on this, contact Padraic Lowe