Engineering Recruitment Consultant
Belfast City Centre - Hybrid working with an early finish on a Friday
Due to an unprecedented level of demand, Vickerstock Specialist Recruitment are looking a Recruitment Consultant to our thriving Engineering Division to recruit throughout the island of Ireland
Vickerstock are at the start of an ambitious period of growth which will see the transformation of the business over the next 5-years. Our ambition is to be the provide a best-in-class level service offering to our candidates and clients. This is an opportunity to join in the early stages of this growth and fast-track your recruitment career.
Some of the perks you can expect when you join Vickerstock include:
- A highly competitive salary and an Industry leading commission scheme
- 32 days annual leave and a day off for your birthday
- Flexible working conditions with remote working options
- Access to an extensive suite of training programmes to support you at every phase of your career
- Casual Fridays with a 16.30 finish
- We have a competitive culture with a sociable atmosphere - with team lunches, company nights out and team building days
We are a busy, social, friendly team who are all focused on expanding and driving our company forward. We continue to strive to be successful, achieve and better ourselves, better our reputations and be known and recommended as the best in what we do.
In each of our verticals, we all aspire to be the person for Clients and Candidates to go to for advice, help and guidance, to be the Consultants that will take a recruitment problem in hand and find a smooth pathway to the solution of getting the right person to our clients.
- Represent Vickerstock in a professional manner to all stakeholders, to the quality levels that has come to be expected from us throughout all of Ireland's Engineering and Manufacturing firms
- Work and strive in your individual role as part of a larger successful Vickerstock team environment; with both team and individual goals/targets
- Advertise and effectively promote your clients; their company's/vacancies and the candidates you represent
- Get to know the candidates and their skill-sets in detail across your recruiting verticals
- Build, use and share industry knowledge in your vertical
We are looking for people who are/have:
- Driven and energetic; ambitious and motivated - we will give you the rest of the tools, the systems, the training, the knowledge, a really targeted database, the connections and all the support you need to succeed in this role
- Goal orientated mindset - enjoy achieving set targets
- High levels of professionalism, commercial awareness and excellent interpersonal skills
- Desire to become the "go-to" consultant within your specialism
- Committed to continuous professional development
- Strong IT/computer skills
If any of the above sounds like you we would love to hear from you to discuss a potential career with Vickerstock. For an initial, confidential discussion please get in touch with Glenda Reddington to find out more.