Engineering Recruitment Consultant
Are you an experienced Recruitment Consultant who is looking to join a growing, result driven and successful team? Due to business growth, we have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced recruiter to join us. You will be coming into an extremely 'warm desk' so this role will best suit someone who is looking to take their career to the next level and build out a team of their own.
You will focus on working in the Engineer Specialist division to become the go-to individual and expert within your market and you will be given full support from the team as someone who wants to put their stamp in our fast-growing company.
About the role:
- Servicing, nurturing and expanding existing clients as well as developing new business with prospective clients to build positive, productive and long-term relationships
- Understanding client's business requirements and tailoring appropriate search solutions to their recruitment needs
- Maintaining CRM database
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities through the application of sales, business development and networking strategies
- Recruitment or sales experience with a business development focus within a corporate environment is preferred
- Excellent communication skills and presentation
- Have the ability to effectively prioritise your workload, taking an agile approach and adapting readily to change
- Be positive and friendly (just like us!)
You will benefit from:
- Flexible working conditions with remote working options
- An in house dedicated marketing team to boost your own personal brand and network
- Working with a supportive team who all champion each others success
- Casual Fridays with a 16.30 finish
- Great culture - Social events throughout the year
- Work- life balance
To speak in absolute confidence about a career with Vickerstock please get in touch with Glenda Reddington, Talent Acquisition Manager
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.