Recruitment Consultant - Environmental, Health & Safety
- Posted 10 May 2023
- Salary Negotiable
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineRecruitment Consultants Jobs
- ReferenceRec Consultant - EHS_1683712083
- Contact NameGlenda Reddington
Recruitment Consultant - Environmental, Health and safety
Do you want to work for a growing, forward-thinking business that values its employees offering ongoing support and a bespoke training and development programme?
We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Recruitment Consultant to join our team and take the next step in their career. Our company is a leading player in the recruitment industry, and we pride ourselves on offering an exceptional service to our clients and candidates.
We understand that being a Recruitment Consultant can be challenging, and we want to offer you an opportunity to be recognised at the level you deserve while maximising your earning potential.
On top of this we are looking for people with:
- Have a positive, hardworking & self-motivated mindset.
- A strong desire to succeed, win business and grow your market share.
- A desire to become the "go-to" consultant within your specialism.
- Previous 360 recruitment experience.
- High levels of professionalism with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Sourcing and interviewing candidates, negotiating salary packages, and presenting suitable candidates to clients.
- Ensuring a positive client/candidate experience for all.
- Committed to continuous professional development.
Some of the perks you can expect when you join Vickerstock include:
- A highly competitive salary and an Industry leading commission scheme.
- Clear progression and career path.
- 32 days annual leave and a day off for your birthday.
- Flexible working conditions with remote working options.
- Access to an extensive suite of training programmes to support you at every phase of your career.
- Casual Fridays.
- Great culture - Social events throughout the year.
To speak in absolute confidence about a career with Vickerstock please get in touch with Glenda Reddington, Talent Acquisition Manager
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.