Sales Account Manager
Field sales ROI
Vickerstock are proud to be working in partnership with our FMCG Client - a highly unique business with a well renowned name, with the key appointment of a Sales Account Manager to cover the Dublin region.
The Sales Account Manager will be responsible for delivery of sustainable growth for the company specialising in the sales of coffee products, ancillaries and equipment.
You will be responsible for account management of all new and existing accounts within Dublin and the surrounding area.
The successful candidate will possess a full driving licence.
Your new role as a Sales Account Manager
- To take responsibility for the management of existing clients
- To deliver and implement the company's sales strategy in line with its business plans for growth.
- Building and maintain key relationships with Decision Makers across a variety of customer sectors.
- Visit both new and existing customers on a regular basis to ensure that all potential sales revenue is maximised.
- Attending meetings with clients on a regular basis to generate new business.
- Maintain after-sales contact to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
What you'll need to succeed as a Sales Account Manager
- At least 2 years' sales experience within FMCG sector
- Knowledge of coffee equipment and a passion for coffee would be an advantage.
- Excellent people skills and ability to engage with people on all levels.
- Highly professional written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to work independently while also contributing as part of a team.
- You must possess a full clean driving diving licence.
A more detailed job description is available on request.
Contact Mary to discuss this in absolute confidence on 028 9031 3720 or send an updated CV via the link on the page.