Senior Estimator | Bellshill
At Vickerstock, we are delighted to be working with one of the UK's Tier 1 contractors to recruit for the position of Senior Estimator. With offices across the UK and Ireland, this organisation has the ability and expertise to deliver high value, highly complex projects across the civil engineering, fit-out and built environment.
Your new role as Senior Estimator
In this role, you will work directly with clients and teams for pre-construction estimating, from project inception, with accountability for all financial aspects of projects. As Senior Estimator, you are required to secure contracts and budgets for the company, according to business strategy, ensure competitive tender costs and prepare quality submissions to clients. You will be responsible for meeting and exceeding company targets with profitable bids. You are required to co-operate with Senior Management, obtain their input and assist the Pre-Construction Director in developing new contacts and clients. As Senior Estimator, you must understand corporate and contract specific estimating procedures and work in accordance with these.
What you will need to succeed as Senior Estimator
- High level of technical knowledge by attending workshops;
- A relevant degree or HND level with relevant work experience;
- Experience working in a similar role, preferably with a main contractor;
- Excellent communication and numeracy skills.
What's in it for you?
- Car allowance
- A competitive salary
- 33 days Annual Leave - increasing after 5-years
- Life assurance - 4 x salary
- Pension - 6% employer contribution
- Employee Assistance Programme
FOR A FULL LIST OF YOUR SECTOR RELATED VACANCIES PLEASE BROWSE OUR WEBSITE