Senior HR Advisor
Vickerstock are delighted to be once again working in partnership with our global manufacturing client in the
recruitment of a Senior HR Advisor for their site in Ballymoney. This role will enable you to become a critical part of an
established HR team in championing organisational values through creating a high performance culture and the
achievement of the company's strategies. This is a fantastic opportunity to be responsible for all operational aspects of
HR,become the advisory point of contract and ensure HR projects successfully improve business effectiveness.
What you will do as a Senior HR Advisor?
- Cultivate strong relationships with management and vital business stakeholders
- Showcase guidance and conduct coaching to members of staff including management, team members and HR colleagues ie. on employee relations issue.
- Assist line managers on performance management of staff members
- Management of full recruitment cycle
- Construct HR policies and procedures
- Proactively manage absence and employee relations issues both on a functional level and as support to HR colleagues.
- Planning, organising and delivering training & development for team members at all levels
The full job description is available on request
- Competitive base salary dependent upon experience
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance Cover
- Access to Global Learning and Development Programs which offer accedited and specialist training
- Discount Cared and Referral Bonus Schemes
What do you need to succeed as a Senior HR Advisor?
- Must have experience in a manufacturing environment
- Desirable to have a HR degree
- Obtained HR Generalist Experience at an Advisor Level
- CIPD Qualified
- Excellent understanding and apply UK Employment Law
- Ability to work as a team
If this vacancy of a Senior HR Advisor would be of interest to you or want to hear about other HR opportunities that I'm advertising in Northern Ireland and ROI, please contact Caitlin Scollan on 02890313720 to have a confidential chat or send an updated CV