Senior Quality Technologist
- Posted 15 May 2023
- Salary £25000 - £28000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFood Manufacturing / FMCG Jobs
- Contact NameAnna Hall
Vickerstock are delighted to be recruitment partners with our Food Manufacturing client who believe passion & enthusiasm is the key to success on the appointment of Senior Quality Technologist for their Newry based site. They are dedicated to being the leading food-to-go manufacturer in the UK and Ireland producing a range of chilled, hot, frozen and bakery products.
What your typical day as Senior Quality Technologist will look like:
- Member of the HACCP Team
- Member of the Internal Auditing Team: Compleing internal audits as per the internal audit program and where non-conformance is identified ensure effective communication and corrective actions are agreed.
- Support the management of third party (BRC) and customer audits
- Continual improvement as per strategic direction plan: Processes/Procedures/Equipment/Fabrication.
- Member of the Food Safety and Quality Culture Team: Responsible for ensuring continual development.
- Work closely with Operations/NPD in factory trials/product launches and implementation of new processes/procedures
- Work closely with Operations/NPD in assisting with the development of QAS documents from Goods in through to final product.
- Complete internal audits as per the internal audit program and where non-conformance is identified ensure effective communication and corrective actions are agreed with stakeholders
- Member of the internal trace team: Ensuing traceability audits are completed and where non-conformance is identified ensure that there is effective communication and corrective actions are agreed with stakeholders.
- Assisting with completion of training programmes
- Assisting with induction training programme
What you will need to succeed:
- Minimum two year's experience within the food industry/manufacturing/Quality Management.
- Third level qualification or equivalent /Food Science
- Level 3 Food Safety/ HACCP certified.
- BRC Audit knowledge/experience
- Understanding of food microbiology and allergens
- Strong understanding of food labelling and food information regulations.
Get in touch:
Sound like the career move you've been after and would like to hear more, pick up the phone to Anna now on T 028 9031 3720, or send an updated CV - in Word format - via the link on the page (or email).
If this opportunity doesn't quite get the taste buds flowing but like me you are passionate about food, let's get a chat and see how I can help grow your career.
PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR A FULL LIST OF OUR CURRENT VACANCIES.