Senior Quantity Surveyor | Dublin
Vickerstock are delighted to be working with a recognised and respected client throughout the Irish construction industry. They have delivered high-quality construction projects over the past 60 years spanning their principal commercial, residential, fit-out and conservation sectors. Offering a fresh perspective while focusing on core values of quality, reliability and teamwork
Due to expanding their commercial team, they are recruiting for the role of a Senior Quantity Surveyor.
Your new role as a Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Creating, managing and tracking sub-contractor packages.
- Procuring material packages
- Forming and enforcing contracts with subcontractors
- Quantifying and taking off material using cubit or similar product
- Liaise with Commercial Manager and Contracts Manager when dealing with internal stakeholders and client's representatives while on site including attendance at meetings
- Strong time management skills.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong understanding of the construction industry and working on site
- Ability to use time productively, maximize efficiency and meet challenging work goals
What you will have for this role
- 5+ years' experience with a Main Contractor/Sub-contractor
- Ability to price and estimate project
- Ability to agree on final accounts and negotiations with sub-contractors
Salary on offer:
Between €90 - €100k+ (based on experience)
What's in it for you?
If successful you will be offered a competitive salary and join an award-winning company at a time when you are undergoing significant growth with plenty of room for progression.
For a confidential discussion on this, contact Padraic Lowe