Senior Recruitment Consultant - Construction Civil and Build
Are you an experienced Construction Recruiter seeking a new challenge?
Come join our team!
Due to an unprecedented level of demand, Vickerstock Specialist Recruitment are looking a Senior Recruitment Consultant to our thriving Construction Division to recruit throughout the island of Ireland. If you consider yourself as an energetic,motivated senior recruiter, who is looking to progress their career within a recruitment company who offer you a clear progression plan, then look no further!
A TYPICAL DAY
As an already experience Recruitment Consultant you will be aware that no day can be described as "typical" but some of your core responsibilities on a day-to-day basis will be.
- Proactively engaging with both active and passive candidates using a variety of methods
- Shortlisting roles, booking interviews, managing the offer and acceptance process
- Work in collaboration with the business to ensure recruitment demand is met
- Experience of developing and improving processes to increase the efficiency of the business
- Establishing your network of sector clients
- Manage and develop key client relationships both new and existing
- Attending meetings and negotiating rates
- Writing job adverts and social media content to attract top talent
- Headhunting for candidates with specific skills
- You'll be an experienced and professional consultant with a proven track record of billings and exceeding targets who is looking to join a business who can take you to the next level
- Someone who has experience in developing and growing business
- Self-motivated, whilst being able to handle objections and rejection and having the tenacity to bounce back
- Experience working towards and exceeding targets
- The commercial awareness to identify what "good business" looks like
- High levels of professionalism with excellent interpersonal skills
- A desire to become the "go-to" consultant within your specialism
- Committed to continuous professional development
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
WHAT YOU WILL GET IN RETURN
- A highly competitive salary and an Industry leading commission scheme
- Clear and rapid progression and career path
- Hybrid working! We work 3 days in the office and 2 days at home
- Continuous on-going training
- 32 days annual leave and a day off for your birthday
- Casual Fridays with a 16.30 finish
- Great culture - Social events throughout the year
To speak in absolute confidence about a career with Vickerstock please get in touch with Glenda Reddington, Talent Acquisition Manager
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.