- Posted 27 October 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- DisciplineRecruitment Consultants Jobs
- ReferenceRec Consultant HR_1666856201
- Contact NameGlenda Reddington
Senior Recruitment Consultant- HR
Come on our journey and we will help you to bring out the best in yourself!
Office in Belfast Centre - with work from home hybrid option: Monday to Thursday and an early finish on a Friday
Vickerstock currently have an opportunity for a Senior Recruitment Consultant in our HR division. You will be joining a team of talented, forward-thinking consultants with a real desire to recruit in the most effective way offering truly consultative advice and support to both candidates and clients.
You will be given the autonomy to run, grow and develop your own desk so you will have passion, drive and a genuine interest in recruitment and always be striving to go above and beyond.
You will be at the heart of attracting the very best talent, managing client relationships, business development and marketing tasks such as content creation.
Its an exciting time to join Vickerstock due to the success of our outstanding people. The team are all dedicated and enthusiastic consultants who support and encourage each other and together we are achieving amazing result. There's no better time to come join us on our journey!
- You will have strong communication skills with the confidence to communicate with senior level candidates
- Helping manage the interview process, communicating effectively with candidates to arrange interviews, give detailed feedback after interviews, and assist with the offer stages.
- Mapping the market for potential new clients and identifying certain key people within existing clients to improve and expand upon those relationships.
- Be an advocate of social networking
- Negotiating and influencing to achieve the best outcomes for your clients and candidates
- Working collaboratively with your colleagues
Some of the perks you can expect when you join Vickerstock include:
- A highly competitive salary and an Industry leading commission scheme
- 32 days annual leave and a day off for your birthday
- Flexible working conditions with remote working options
- Access to an extensive suite of training programmes to support you at every phase of your career
- Casual Fridays with a 16.30 finish
- Great culture - Social events throughout the year
To speak in absolute confidence about a career with Vickerstock please get in touch with Glenda Reddington, Talent Acquisition Manager
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence