Monday - Friday
Covering North and South of Ireland
£45k - £50k + vehicle (car or van), expenses and allowances.
Vickerstock are working in partnership with one of the UK's leading commissioning and maintenance companies to exclusive recruit a Service Engineer to cover their customer base both in the North and South of Ireland. Our client put the highest value on delivering the best service possible to their customers and regard this Service Engineer role as one of the most important to their organisation.
You will be an expert on all aspects of their range of machinery (all training will be provided to ensure you are).
You will install machinery, train operators, maintain, diagnose and repair faults on their customers site.
Our client is paying above market rate for the right person with an exceptional number of benefits and add ons.
Your Responsibilities as a Service Engineer;
- To provide a professional and efficient repair and maintenance service to their customers
- Provide customer satisfaction through excellent workmanship and attitude
- Facilitate machine installation and moves
- Fault diagnosis, problem solving and corrective actions
- Electrical circuits, up to 415v
- Pneumatic circuits
- Closed Loop Servo Drives
- General PC hardware and operating system faults (DOS and all Windows versions)
- Mechanical repairs and maintenance
- Machine Operator Training
- Machine Accuracy Setup
- On-site upgrades and enhancement fitting (mechanical, pneumatic and electrical)
As a Service Engineer, ideally you will have;
- You will enjoy meeting people, be reliable, trustworthy and well-presented
- You should be confidential, demonstrate integrity and discretion with company knowledge
- Experience in field servicing of automated machinery (ideally window machinery, but also similar machinery e.g CNC machine tools, packaging machinery, robotic handling, etc)
- Be able to deal with customer/members of the public on a daily basis
- Hold a current full driving licence, not exceeding 3 points
- Be able to work under your own initiative, but also contribute to the wider team
- Possess good verbal communication skills
- Physically fit enough to carry out a significant amount of manual handling
- Able to spend nights away from home, sometimes with short notice
FOR A FULL LIST OF YOUR SECTOR RELATED VACANCIES PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE
If you are looking to advance your career and meet the above criteria, then please contact Warren Watson on 0044 2890 313720 for a fully confidential chat and/or send your CV through.