Site Supervisor | London
Vickerstock is proud to be working with an award-winning Utilities Contractor to recruit for the position of Site Supervisor. With expertise in Utility Infrastructure and Civil Engineering, this company has the ability to successfully deliver diverse projects and services to their clients across the UK and Ireland.
Your new role as Site Supervisor
Your main role as Site Supervisor is to oversee the delivery of operations on site, ensuring this is kept with company policy and procedures. It is also your responsibility to achieve project targets in line with time, quality, and cost- aligning with KPI's.
What you will need to succeed as Site Supervisor (it is great if you have these, but don't worry if you don't)
- Experience in a similar role, successfully managing teams- including subcontractors
- 3+ years' experience working within the telecommunications and electric sector
- Full UK driving license
- CSR card
- Working knowledge of construction/engineering contractors
- Availability to travel to site Monday- Friday
What's in it for you?
- Company vehicle
- Company phone and laptop
- Healthcare, pension, death in cover
- CEF holidays
- Annual bonus
FOR A FULL LIST OF YOUR SECTOR RELATED VACANCIES PLEASE BROWSE OUR WEBSITE