€67k + 10% bonus (starting bracket)
23 month contract with possibility of perm
Vickerstock are working in partnership with one of Irelands best employers and one of the top 25 across the world. Our client provides lifesaving & life improving solutions to over 130 million patients per annum across the globe, from Orthopaedics, Medical, Surgical, Neurotechnology and Spine.
You will join a company with 51 000 employees worldwide, they are dedicated to the growth of their staff and will put your development at the forefront of their priorities.
Your duties as a Staff Engineer;
- Management of significant engineering projects through PMO and provide operational support to manufacturing activities.
- Provide technical leadership within the engineering team and ownership of the plant metrics from an engineering perspective.
- Provide support to Process Development / Advanced Operations on technology development and application within the manufacturing process.
- Provide engineering support for new Product and new process introduction, ensuring that all activities are completed and documented in accordance with Stryker New product Development Process.
- Engage in the implementation of lean manufacture within manufacturing.
- Responsible for assisting in the development of a world class-manufacturing group that is proficient in process improvement and problem-solving manufacturing issues using Six-Sigma tools.
- Support process development and cost reduction activities within the business units.
As a staff Engineer, ideally you will have;
- Level 8 Degree in an engineering discipline.
- A minimum of 4 years' experience in an FDA regulated manufacturing environment.
- Strong communication and influencing skills with both internal and external agents.
- Capable of working as part of a multi-disciplined team in an aggressive, dynamic and results motivated environment.
- Demonstrable strong analytical and problem-solving skills, a process improvement orientation, and the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Contact Warren Watson to discuss this in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page.
As an experienced specialist senior engineering and manufacturing recruitment professional with 5 years' experience; I personally specialise within the recruitment of Project/Manufacturing Engineers at all levels across Ireland.
If you are interested in this vacancy, or work within Lean Engineering / Manufacturing in Ireland, then please apply with your CV to me for consideration - (You can also find and connect with me on LinkedIn)