Vickerstock are currently assisting our global leading client with the recruitment of a Steel Detailer to join the team in their Lisburn premises.
Our client has been providing specialist engineering CAD services to the construction industry and associated professions for over 20 years across industries including; Commercial, Industrial, Health and Infrastructure.
Your new role as a Steel Detailer;
- Create 2D and 3D steelwork drawings/schedules for the effective procurement and fabrication of steelwork
- Create detailed assembly/fabrication drawings, bills of material, erection drawings for Manufacturing
- Provide technical advice during construction stages and support for innovation and improvement projects
- Liaise with internal colleagues and external stakeholders e.g., Architects, Engineers and the client
What you will need to succeed;
- A competent steel detailer who is proficient in Tekla Structures software
- Be able to demonstrate practical steel design/construction knowledge
- Knowledge of BIM, use of Viewpoint CDE and use of ArchiCAD is desirable, but not essential
If you fit the above criteria and are looking to advance your career, then please contact Leah Irwin-Black 02890 313 720 for a fully confidential chat and/or send your CV through.