Vickerstock are working in partnership with a global manufacturing firm based in Dungannon on the appointment of a Stores Team Lead.
You will be responsible for lead a team of up to 6 operatives at anyone time ensuring they are motivated and prepped for the day ahead.
What's in it for you:
- Starting salary of up to £35,000
- Annual bonus
- Health shield plan
- Many additional perks
In your new role:
- Manage and mentor the team whilst providing support and guidance
- Be a champion leader by consistently communicating clear direction
- Monitor staff performance and update the performance management system accordingly
- Manage the day to day running of the stores
- Manage stock levels
- Frequently liaise with and attend meetings with various departments
- Adherence to ISO 9001 Quality management system
- Strong focus on continuous improvement, continually looking for ways to improve efficiency in the stores
What you will need to succeed:
- A minimum of 2 years experience leading a team within a busy store/warehouse preferably within a fats paced, manufacturing environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 365 (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, OneNote)
For a confidential conversation on how Vickerstock can support you with your next move, get in touch with Chris our Supply Chain specialist today.