Submissions Technical Manager | Belfast
Vickerstock are delighted to be working with a Northern Irish based client which has become one of the UK's main Tier 1 contractors. With a number of specialist divisions including Civil Engineering, Construction and Fit-out, they have the capability and expertise to deliver highly complex, high value projects across the UK.
Your new role as Submissions Technical Manager
In this role, you will become a valued member of an impressive civil engineering pre-construction team. You will work alongside the pre-construction team in preparation of the overall bid, reviewing and analysing tender submission requirements to plan and develop the overall response. This particular role is based in Belfast, working on a number of civil engineering projects- including rail, bridge, road, and flood alleviation projects.
What you will need to succeed as Submissions Technical Manager (it would be great if you have these but don't worry if not)
- Experience working in a Civil Engineering, Construction or Design role with 4-5 years of experience minimum
- Main contractor or consultancy technical background (civil engineering, design, or construction bias)
- A construction or engineering related degree
- Understanding of construction techniques and risk mitigations within a Civil Engineering background
- Experience in marine, rail, bridge, road, and flood alleviation projects
- Working ability to use CAD
- Experience of the bid process
What's in it for you?
- Car allowance
- A competitive salary
- Hybrid working- 2-3 days in office
- 33 days Annual Leave - increasing after 5-years
- Life assurance - 4 x salary
- Pension - 6% employer contribution
- Employee Assistance Programme
FOR A FULL LIST OF YOUR SECTOR RELATED VACANCIES PLEASE BROWSE OUR WEBSITE