Monday - Friday Days, 40 hours
Attractive Salary + Perks/Benefits
Vickerstock are delighted to be working in partnership with our global client within the FMCG industry who are dedicated to delivering excellent high-quality products to customers. With a strong commitment to excellence and innovation, they have established themselves as a key player in the market and as they continue to expand their operations, they are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Technical Manager to join the team based in Cork.
- Co-ordination, preparation of site and team and participation in 3rd Party Audits (BRC, Customer)
- Management of claims and trending data for customer review and claim verification.
- Management of internal & customer specifications - ensure all detail is up to date and correct.
- Review and implementation of Regulatory and Customer Standards
- Review artworks for the department ensuring labels align with printer capability.
- Complete RCAs on issues as they arise.
- Prepare weekly quality metrics for the department.
- Management of allergen matrix and ingredients on site
- Complete internal audits as per schedule
- HACCP team leader - complete quarterly meetings and ensure HACCP plan is fully up to date.
We are looking for
- Demonstrate effective leadership and people management skills.
- Strong Technical/Quality experience within Food Manufacturing.
- Problem solving and continuous improvement skills.
In return you will receive
- Attractive Salary (More information on application stage).
- Flexible working hours (40 hours per week).
- Company phone, laptop etc.
- Discounted health insurance.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Plus more!
Sound like the career move you've been after and would like to hear more, pick up the phone to Sophie now on 01 5267473 or send an updated CV - in Word format - via the link on the page (or email).
If this opportunity doesn't quite get the taste buds flowing but like me you are passionate about food, let's get a chat and see how I can help grow your career.
PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR A FULL LIST OF OUR CURRENT VACANCIES