Technical Support Engineer (Heating Products)
£35k - Monday to Friday (days)
Vickerstock are working in partnership with our client, a recipient of many industry awards and a leading Manufacturer within their field, to recruit a Technical Support Engineer. This would be a great opportunity for somebody coming from a hands-on role who would like to move away from factory or field-based Maintenance and is seeking a good work/life balance and sociable working hours.
Duties will include
- Providing a high-level of technical support to customers over the phone, using your knowledge of the products to assist in troubleshooting and carrying out repairs.
- Identifying repeat-issues through monitoring of customer contact and escalating issues accordingly.
- Attending customer sites on occasion, performing assessments, and establishing repair plans.
- Reporting directly to the customer care manager.
Please note that this list is not exhaustive, and you may be required to carry out other duties when necessary.
- A background in carrying out servicing and repairs on heating products (boilers, heat pumps etc).
- Experience working in a customer facing role.
- A strong level of plumbing knowledge.
- Strong computer literacy and experience with Microsoft office packages.
- OFTEC, MCS, F-Gas, HETAS trained/registered (desirable).
Even if you don't meet all of the above criteria, I would encourage you to reach out to me anyway to discuss other options.
What we hope you do next
Contact Calum Cowie to discuss this in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page. 028 90 279 542
If you are interested in this vacancy, or work within Maintenance Engineering in Northern Ireland, then please apply with your CV to me for consideration - (You can also find and connect with me on LinkedIn)