Vickerstock are working in partnership with a specialist building materials supplier based in Belfast on the appointment of an experienced Warehouse Manager.
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager you will manage a team made up one Driver/Operative and two Warehouse Operatives.
The main purpose of your new role is to support the Operations Manager in the day-to-day operations of the warehouse and transport to the highest standards of efficiency and compliance.
In your new role:
- Fully responsible for the leadership of both warehouse operations & transport scheduling
- Ensure that adequate supervision of the warehouse operations is in place from opening to closing of the warehouse
- Order picking for scheduled orders and deliveries
- Forklift operation and daily maintenance of machinery
- Traffic management compliance on all incoming and outgoing transport
- Dispatching invoices for scheduled orders and dispatch dockets
- Checking goods inwards receipts
- Ensure loading and unloading is carried out in line with Health & Safety guidelines, risk assessments and SOP's
- Ensure all relevant paperwork and Health & Safety checks are kept up to date.
What you will need to succeed:
- A minimum of 4 years experince in a warehousing environment, 2 of which at supervisory level
- Counter balance forklift licence
(A full, clean driving licence is desirable but not essential)
What's in it for you:
- Starting salary of up to £32,000
- Annual bonus
- Monday - Friday | 40 hour week (day shift)
- 30 days holiday (Increasing with service)
If you are thinking about making your next move and would like to hear more on this role, give Chris our supply chain specialist a call on 028 9031 3720.