- Posted 02 November 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- DisciplineProfessional Services Jobs
- Contact NameMary Quinn
Vickerstock are recruiting for an Administrator for our client based in Armagh. This is a permanent role.
Your new role Administrator will include:
- Create and maintain all product code data.
- Ensure the data held for all live products is complete and correct
- Continuously audit product data
- Ensuring data accuracy is being maintained.
- Deal with all requests for product specification sheets.
- To assist the management with additional tasks as directed.
What you'll need to succeed as an Administrator:
- A minimum of 1 years' practical experience in a fast-paced FMCG, Distribution or Manufacturing environment.
- Experience of working as a user of ERP data in a Customer Service, Inventory / Purchasing, Finance or Distribution role would be an advantage
- Very strong Microsoft Excel skills are required.
- Experience and understanding of an ERP system is required.
If you fit the above criteria and are looking to advance your career, then please contact Mary Quinn on for a fully confidential chat and/or send your CV through