Back to jobs
- Posted 16 March 2023
- Salary Negotiable
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineProfessional Services Jobs
- Contact NameMary Quinn
Administrator (Part time)
We are currently working with a leading construction consultancy based in Belfast who is recruiting for an Administrator to join their growing team. This is a permanent role and part time (28 hours per week)
The Administrator will be flexible and will work within the team to support all areas.
Your new role as an Administrator
- Word processing of correspondence, typing bills of quantities, final accounts, reports, valuations etc
- Preparation and submission of presentations
- Personal Assistant to Partners - arranging diary/partnership events
- Organising business travel
- Open mail, recording the contents and distributing
- General office duties
What you'll need to succeed as an Administrator
- At least 2 years' experience providing administrative support
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, to include Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage and prioritise a busy workload.
- Ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
Contact Mary Quinn to discuss in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page