Assistant Contracts Manager | Portadown
Vickerstock are working in conjunction with an award-winning project management, commercial fit out and bespoke joinery firm to recruit an Assistant Contracts Manager.
This well-known company has extensive experience across a wide range of sectors throughout the UK, Ireland and Europe and have an excellent reputation for delivering the highest calibre craftsmanship.
Your new role as an Assistant Contracts Manager;
- Assistant the Contracts Manager with projects from order stage to completion of defects certificate.
- Ensure client satisfaction and quality finish to improve on customer relationships gaining further works
- Ensure that all projects are run in compliance with Health and Safety regulations and the general housekeeping on site is as expected.
- Responsible for cost reporting to Manager
- Attend site meetings including preparation of all information required for these
- Liaise with other team members in preparation of sub-contract orders, cost comparisons and payments
- Assist in efficiently recording all cost variations and the swift conclusion of final accounts
What you will need to succeed as an Assistant Contracts Manager;
- You will have 1-2 years' experience in a similar role
- Hold a degree in Construction Management or similar
- A Recognised Health & Safety Qualification is ideal but not necessary
- Be prepared, if required, to work away from home for limited periods
What to do next?
If this Assistant Contracts Manager role is of interest contact Leah Irwin-Black to discuss this in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page.
FOR A FULL LIST OF YOUR SECTOR RELATED VACANCIES PLEASE BROWSE OUR WEBSITE