Bid Coordinator | Commercial Construction
We are currently recruiting a Bid Coordinator to play a pivotal role in elevating our client's Commercial success, sitting alongside their pre-construction teams in Ballymena. Established for over 30 years and operating across the UK and Ireland, our client are a reputable multi-disciplinary specialist contractor with a fantastic company culture, evidenced by their strong employee retention.
With a multi-million pound turnover and working in a number of sectors, the teams are going from strength to strength. As a key support to the Estimating team, you will be an integral part of the continued business success story.
What's in it for you?
In addition to remuneration (disclosed on successful application) you will receive an enhanced benefits package, including:
- IIP Gold Company
- Life Cover
- Enhanced Holidays
- Private Pension
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Wellbeing Initiatives & Perks
- Health Cash Plan
Your new role as Bid Coordinator
As a Bid Coordinator, your key responsibilities will include:
- Working alongside the Estimating, pre-construction teams and Bid partners to PQQ submissions.
- Identifying opportunities and managing company profiles through online client portals, bid platforms and tender notices.
- Retrieving PQQ/tender documentation and compiling technical compliance information to complete submissions and respond to expressions of interest.
- Ensuring all submissions are accurate and representative of the Businesses expertise.
- Meeting pre-set deadlines and maintaining consistency with company branding.
- Drive business development by building a comprehensive understanding of awarding authorities and their strategic plans.
What you will need
- 2-3 years' experience in a similar role producing written content to a high standard.
- Strong business acumen and knowledge of local supply chain contracts.
- Experience within a Construction related environment is advantageous.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Proficient in all Microsoft packages
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to communicate persuasively and deliver presentations to a range of audiences.
- Confident liaising between teams, with leadership and across levels of service.
For a confidential discussion about this or any other vacancy in the Commercial Construction Sector contact Aisling Bishop at Vickerstock Recruitment.