Business Development Executive |Belfast
Vickerstock are delighted to continue our highly successful relationship with a leading M and E client to support in the recruitment of a Business Development Executive to cover NI and ROI.
The successful candidate will be a high-calibre Business Development Executive with a strong track record to take a lead on new business development in the supply of energy saving ventilation products.
You'll pro-actively target and engage new customers and leverage partner relationships to generate opportunities.
Your new role as a Business Development Executive
- Deliver against sales and margin targets set for the month/ year
- Develop the M&E contractor-customer network in your designated region
- Meet with key clients, maintain relationships
- Negotiate and close deals with a core focus on new business development
- Undertake technical site visits with clients including conducting product demonstrations
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers, specifiers and key strategic partners
- Preparing detailed quotations based on project specifications and customer need and
- To communicate with customers and departments in a clear and timely manner
- Supporting other departments, where required, ensuring first rate customer service delivery (credit control etc.)
- Undertake sales forecasting and monthly reporting activities to communicate progress
- Monitor and evaluate competitor products, sales and marketing activities
- Develop sales strategies that can be employed against competitors to win business
What you'll need to succeed as Business Development Executive:
- A proven track history in business development and/or field-based sales
- 2 - 3 years' experience in Business to Business technical product sales preferably in the construction sector
- Possess the drive and enthusiasm necessary to deliver business growth targets, be results orientated.
- Be creative, innovative and passionate in your approach to driving sales.
- Excellent influencing, communication and strong negotiation skills with an ability to demonstrate appropriate business acumen and commercial awareness.
- Be collaborative and consultative approach to prospecting opportunities working with internal colleagues to maximise opportunities and knowledge.
Contact Mary to discuss this in absolute confidence on 028 90313720. If you are looking to take the next step in your career, please submit your CV.