Vickerstock are working in partnership with a global manufacturer based in Dungannon on the appointment of a Buyer.
Reporting directly to the spare parts manager you will be responsible for purchasing spare parts and managing inventory.
What's in it for you:
- Starting salary up to £33,000
- Annual bonus up to 10%
- Health shield plan
- Discount on AXA car insurance
- Many other additional perks
In your new role:
- Frequently liaise with various departments to ensure parts and compients are purchased to meet demand
- Manage material shortages and negotiating best price with suppliers
- Inventory management
- Building long lasting relationships with suppliers continually monitoring quality and negotiating best price & lead time
- Generate progress reports and provide regular updates to the relevant departments
What you will need to succeed:
- A minimum of 2 years experience working in a fast purchasing department within a fast paced, manufacturing environment
- Solid MRP/ERP experience as well as all Microsoft Office packages
For a confidential conversation on how Vickerstock can support you with your next move, get in touch with Chris our Supply Chain specialists.