Vickerstock are working in partnership with a design and fit out firm based in Antrim on the appointment of a Buyer.
Reporting directly to the Procurement & Supply Chain Manager you will provide procurement support, purchasing a wide range of materials on various projects.
In your new role:
- Develop relationships with key suppliers negotiating best price and lead times
- Ensure that internal materials and service requests are allocated and processed in a timely manner
- Generate stock and service reports
- Identify fast moving line items/trends in materials & implement effective processes for category management
- Frequently liaise with Project Managers to ensure all materials required are on site and on time
- Ensure the system is maintained with accurate data to produce reports
What you will need to succeed:
- A minimum of 3 years experience working in a busy purchasing department
- A sound understanding of MRP/ERP systems and all Microsoft Office packages
- Clean driving licence
In return a salary of up to £35,000 plus other additional perks is on offer.
For a confidential conversation on how Vickerstock can support you with your next move, get in touch with Chris our Supply Chain specialist today.