CNC Plasma Operator
£13 + 50p timekeeping per hour (timekeeping is paid on completion of 40 hour week).
Hours of work: Monday to Thursday 8am - 5pm and Friday 8am - 4pm.
Temporary to Permanent
Vickerstock are working in partnership with a trailer manufacturing company in their search for experienced CNC Plasma Operator.
Your day to day duties in your new role:
- General setup and maintenance of machine.
- Selecting and loading material onto the cutting bed.
- Loading pre-populated programmes onto the PLC controller with the aid of technical documents and / or cutting lists.
- Selection and preparation of cutting heads in accordance to cutting requirements.
- Monitoring cutting programmes, checking parts with respective drawings, and amending working parameters when necessary.
- Deburring of parts using grinding tools.
- Material handling of finished parts for safe transport to welding department.
What you need to succeed:
- Must have experience in CNC plasma profile cutter
- Previous experience using press brake and guillotine
The next steps:
To discuss this role or any other positions we have available, contact Robyn or Sarah or send your updated CV via the link.