Back to jobs
CNC Plasma Operator
Your day to day duties in your new role:
- General setup and maintenance of machine.
- Selecting and loading material onto the cutting bed.
- Loading pre-populated programmes onto the PLC controller with the aid of technical documents and / or cutting lists.
- Selection and preparation of cutting heads in accordance to cutting requirements.
- Monitoring cutting programmes, checking parts with respective drawings, and amending working parameters when necessary.
- Deburring of parts using grinding tools.
- Material handling of finished parts for safe transport to welding department.
What you need to succeed:
- Must have experience in CNC plasma profile cutter
- Previous experience using press brake and guillotine
The next steps:
To discuss this role or any other positions we have available, contact Sarah or send your updated CV via the link.