- Posted 19 October 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- DisciplineProfessional Services Jobs
- Contact NameMary Quinn
Commercial Administrator| Armagh
Vickerstock are recruiting for a Commercial Administrator for a leading client based in Armagh.
Hours of work: 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday. (Hybrid working)
Your new role as a Commercial Administrator
- Implement and maintain prices across procurement systems, both internal and external.
- Provide market and competitor analysis.
- To implement and maintain special prices for all group customers on the ERP system
- Producing reports from procurement systems
- Manage all aspects of customers online electronic catalogues and price lists
What you'll need to succeed as a Commercial Administrator
- Able to analyse large quantities of data and produce information
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to work to deadlines and within time frames
- Good verbal and written communication skills
If you fit the above criteria and are looking to advance your career, then please contact Mary Quinn on for a fully confidential chat