Vickerstock are recruiting for our forward-thinking client renowned for its great People Culture - a Company Accountant based in Carrickfergus headquarters
- Modern, air conditioned, and include a well-furnished kitchen facility
- Great People Culture
- 30days holiday - goes up to 33 days after 5yrs
- Standard pension
- On site parking
Your new role as Company Accountant will include:
- Oversee the day to day running of the finance function within the company headquarters
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly/ yearly management accounts for a group of companies; and presentation of same to the Board of Directors
- Preparation of job costing analysis;
- Preparation of budget and cash flow forecasting;
- Processing of payroll and CIS returns;
- Annual statutory accounts preparation and management of annual audits, Liaising with auditors and preparing the audit pack
- Prepare monthly KPI Reports within the finance department
- Submitting quarterly and bi monthly VAT returns for UK and ROI
- Carrying out bank reconciliations
- Maintaining & updating fixed asset records
- Managing ledgers
- Producing budgets and forecasts
- Managing cash flow and bank balances
- Dealing with Companies House and National Statistics returns UK and ROI
- Providing cover for the Accounts Administrator duties, including payroll and purchase ledger administration.
- Providing general financial advice to the Financial Director, Shareholders and Managers
- Completing and processing EC Sales/Intrastat Reporting
What you'll need to succeed as HR Administrator:
- CIMA Qualified or Qualified by 7+ years Experience;
- Strong communication skills;
- Strong IT skills.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Committed and enthusiastic
- Well organised
- Ability to plan and meet deadlines
- Experience and knowledge of accounting using SAGE 200 software
- Strong IT skills
- Payroll experience UK and ROI
- Very high level of accuracy & attention to detail. Executes tasks as per agreed procedures and processes. Able to identify and query potential errors. Accurate in numeracy & literacy.
- Ability to work under pressure. Able to think and execute clearly whilst meeting time constraints and strict deadlines when required.
If you fit the above criteria and are looking to advance your career within Finance, then please contact Mary Quinn for a fully confidential chat and/or send your CV through