Digital Marketing Executive
Vickerstock are delighted to be working in partnership with an established company based in Lisburn to recruit for a Digital Marketing Executive on a permanent basis.
The Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for all aspects of marketing development within the business.
Your new role as a Digital Marketing Executive:
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers.
- Plan, deliver and monitor an ongoing company presence on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google AdWords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness.
- Manage and report on SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Web Trends etc.) review and report to team and directors.
- Maintain and develop company websites.
- Manipulate / prepare image files for use within all marketing tools.
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organise their distribution through various channels.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website with relevant information.
What you will need to succeed as a Digital Marketing Executive:
- 3rd Level qualification in Marketing or a related discipline or demonstratable experience
- 2 years minimum experience in marketing role
- Experience with B2B & B2C social media.
- Experience with Google Analytics and PPC reporting
- Knowledge of web design/SEO
- Experience in producing marketing reports, tracking KPIs and feeding back recommendations
- Commercial experience of managing social platforms
- Competency with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe
What we hope you do next:
For more information on the above role please contact Mary Quinn on 02890 313720 or apply via the link