Back to jobs
- Posted 03 May 2023
- Salary Negotiable
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineConstruction Jobs
- Contact NameLeah Irwin-Black
We are currently working closely with a leading Irish multi-disciplinary Engineering and Construction company to recruit an experienced Electrical Superivsor to be based in Ireland, with over 530 skilled Engineers, Designers, Technicians, Managers, and Operatives working throughout Ireland this is an exceptional opportunity to join a very well established team.
Your new role as an Electrical Supervisor;
- Liaise and co-ordinate site activities alongside other trades.
- Ensure the labour requirements are met and maintained as per project program requirements.
- Ensuring all plant materials onsite are as per agreed specifications.
- Ensuring all delivered materials are coordinated and stored in a safe and secure manner.
- Ensure that all variations and delays are notified to line manager.
- Carry out weekly reports and issue to line manager.
- Carry out weekly toolbox talks.
- Prepare two-week look ahead for upcoming work
- Attending DAB morning meetings.
- Ensure that the Sub Contractors are working as efficiently as possible.
- Ensuring all Sub-Contractors Plant and access equipment is certified and in good working condition
What you'll need to succeed as an Electrical Supervisor;
- Relevant 3rd level electrical degree qualification essential
- Good English - spoken, comprehension and written - skills required
- Previous experience in a similar role, within a mechanical and electrical contracting environment is essential
What Happens Next
If you fit the above criteria and are looking to advance your career, then please contact Leah Irwin-Black for a fully confidential chat and/or send your CV through.
FOR A FULL LIST OF YOUR SECTOR RELATED VACANCIES PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE