- Posted 14 November 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- DisciplineConstruction Jobs
- Contact NameNicole Barr
Estimator | Fit-out | Hybrid
Vickerstock are delighted to offer this fantastic opportunity to join one of Northern Ireland's fastest growing fit-out specialists. This main contractor continues to grow and secure work across the UK & Ireland. They have partnered with some of the biggest global brands to deliver high quality & award-winning fit-out projects across multiple industry sectors. Their market leading facilities and in house specialist bespoke joinery manufacturing services has allowed them to build this impressive portfolio of clients and therefore now they require an experienced Estimator to add to their Commercial Team.
Your New Role as an Estimator
The successful candidate will be responsible for assessing the type of tender, analysing tender drawings & documentation, carrying out take-offs and producing Bills of Quantities, sending out subcontractor enquiries, comparing and reviewing quotations, accurately calculating cost of preliminaries, prioritisation of tenders to ensure all are submitted accurately and on time, maximising profit and customer satisfaction as well as attending client meetings when required.
What you need to succeed
- The ideal candidate will have 3+ years' experience & a proven track record within a similar fit-out or construction role.
- Possess the ability to read drawings to produce take-offs & accurately prepare measured Bills of Quantities.
- A good understanding of market rates and profit margins would be highly beneficial.
- Confident use of Causeway or other related software packages would be advantageous.
Desirable (But not essential)
- Third level education in a construction related course or other relevant qualification is desirable.
What's in it for you?
If successful, you will be joining a fast growing, reputable fit-out company who consistently exceed expectations. You will receive a very competitive salary & benefits package including hybrid working, bonus scheme and training & personal development. This role will suit an individual who is looking for the opportunity to progress and further their career within the industry
For a confidential discussion about this or any other vacancy in the Commercial Construction Sector contact Nicole Barr at Vickerstock Recruitment.
FOR A FULL LIST OF YOUR SECTOR RELATED VACANCIES PLEASE VISIT OUT WEBSITE