Field Service Engineer
Belfast (Covering NI)
£30K - £34K
Vickerstock are currently working in partnership with our client, a leading supplier security solution across both NI and the ROI. They Manufacture, supply, install and maintain a wide range of state of the art Electrical and Hydraulic systems and are committed to providing a quality service to their wide-reaching customer base.
In this role you will play an important role by carrying out the following duties;
- Traveling to customers sites across NI on a daily basis.
- Carrying out planned and reactive Maintenance on a wide range of Electrical security systems, such as gates and electric traffic barriers.
- Carrying out installations of new systems.
- Liaising with customers and identifying faults and carrying out the necessary remedial actions.
What you will need for this role;
- Experience in a similar role, with experience of installation and maintenance/servicing of electrical equipment.
- Electrical qualification is desirable.
- Excellent customer service skills and approachable personality.
- Strong working knowledge of health and safety procedures
Don't worry if you don't meet all the above criteria, get in contact anyway to discuss other opportunities we have available.
What we hope you will do next
Contact Calum Cowie to discuss this in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page.
As an experienced specialist Maintenance Engineering recruitment professional with 2 years' experience; I personally specialise within the recruitment of Maintenance Engineers at all levels across NI.
If you are interested in this vacancy, or work within Maintenance engineering / manufacturing in Northern Ireland, then please apply with your CV to me for consideration - (You can also find and connect with me on LinkedIn)