Field Service Engineer (Electrical bias)
Greater Belfast, covering NI
£35k - £40k + Company Vehicle
Vickerstock are proudly working in partnership with our client who is a long-standing and reputable Manufacturer of Cutting-Edge Automated Machinery. They are currently on the lookout for 2 Field Service Engineers to join their team, providing a high-quality level of aftercare to their customers across NI.
Duties will include
- Carrying out Installations, Commissioning and Maintenance on factory machinery, including CNC & laser cutting machines.
- Fault-diagnosis and repairs on customer Machinery, ensuring that issues are fixed in the first instance.
- Traveling to customer sites, maintaining a high standard of communication throughout the process.
- This role will also involve a certain level of selling of parts, this will require an in depth understanding of the parts and why they will be beneficial to the customer.
What you will need for this role
- HND level Electrical qualification (or equivalent)
- A strong Mechanical aptitude and understanding of Mechanical Maintenance practices.
- Experience in a similar role, carrying out Installations and Maintenance on similar machinery within an industrial/production environment.
- Ability to read and interpret Electrical schematics and Mechanical drawings.
- Full clean driving license is essential for this role.
What we hope you do next
Contact Calum Cowie to discuss this in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page. 028 90 279 542
If you are interested in this vacancy, or work within Maintenance Engineering in Northern Ireland, then please apply with your CV to me for consideration - (You can also find and connect with me on LinkedIn)