We are working with a leading manufacturer to recruit for a talented and qualified Finance Manager to join their team. This is a permanent role based in Co Fermanagh.
Salary £55k - £60k plus a very competitive benefits package.
The hours are 9am - 5.30pm with hybrid working option.
As the Finance Manager, you will play a pivotal role in overseeing the financial aspects of the business.
You will be responsible for producing accurate and timely management accounts and financial reports while providing strategic financial advice, target setting and performance management.
Your new role as a Finance Manager
- Prepare and release monthly management accounts and year-end accounts.
- Create cashflow and revised budget forecasts to facilitate informed decision-making
- Develop annual budgets and perform variance analysis to support financial planning.
- Analyse and report on factors influencing business performance to non-financial stakeholders.
- Address ad-hoc reporting and analysis requests as required.
What you will need to have as a Finance Manager
- Qualified (ACCA, CPA, or CIMA) with a minimum of 3 years PQE.
Or qualified by experience
- Excellent communication skills for effective interaction with internal teams and clients.
- Strong organizational abilities, including prioritization, time management, and planning.
- Meticulous attention to detail and a commitment to accuracy.
- Ability to quickly learn and collaborate effectively within a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel & Word) is essential.
What we hope you do next:
For more information on the above role please contact Mary Quinn on 02890 313720 or apply via the link