Graduate/Junior Health and Safety Officer
£24,000 - £30,000
One of the Uk & Irelands leading logistic provider
Working closely with a well-established logistics provider who would be wanting to take on a HSQE officer who will help support and maintain Health, Safety Quality and Environmental standards across the Group.
- 1-2 Years' experience or studying/graduated in a relevant H&S field
- IOSH/NEBOSH safety qualification advantageous
- Previous experience in QSHE Management systems preferrable
- Ensure H&S management systems are implemented and maintained across the site.
- Managing the administration for the Health & Safety induction & training plans for all site personnel.
- Regularly review and assisting the update Company Risk Assessments, Safe Operating Procedures and Safety Statement.
- Support the QSHE Manager, Group Companies & Departments in the review & creating of quality, health and safety and environment documentation, such as quality procedures, risk assessments, COSHH assessments and environmental aspects and impacts.
- Dealing with QSHE enquiries from internal and external sources.
- Assist with the provision of QSHE awareness programs to staff through training and briefings.
- Undertake random spot checks across the Group.
- Lead & promote a continuous improvement culture in relation to all health, safety and environmental work practices on the site.
- Identify areas of risk and develop risk assessments/measures to reduce and control.
- Conduct weekly audits, safety inspections and toolbox talks
- Investigate/report accidents and incidents on-site ensuring relevant accident information for insurance purposes.
- Ability to communicate at all levels with project stakeholders
If you have an interest in starting a career in the HSQE advisor role, please click 'apply' below and send a copy of your CV or call Conal to discuss in confidence.