Health & Safety Advisor / CDM
Belfast / NI
Industry Leading provider of consulting and engineering services
Working closely with a team of local and national experts in the UK, and alongside clients on local, national, and international projects to deliver on their objectives by providing sustainable and resilient solutions. From single projects to large-scale programmes.
The H&S Advisor / CDM will be a member of the Safety Management Team, principally involved in the provision of CDM Safety Management services under the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015 and NI 2016, acting in the role of Principal Designer and Client CDM Adviser, and the provision of General H&S Safety Management services.
- Experience of working as a Principal Designer and Client CDM Adviser under the CDM Regulations is essential.
- Experience of working as a General H&S Adviser under UK H&S Legislation is essential.
- Experience and ability in relevant sectors across the construction industry.
- Demonstrable experience of undertaking Construction Site Health and Safety Inspections and Advice is essential.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering CDM and General H&S training is desirable.
Technical Knowledge and Skill
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of CDM 2015/NI16
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of Construction Health and Safety Management.
- Holder of a full, clean driving licence (due to the nature of the work involved).
Educational Requirements and Professional Qualifications
- Be professionally qualified to NEBOSH or equivalent standards.
- As a minimum have successfully completed the NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Safety and Health or the National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety.
- Hold appropriate professional memberships of, among others; IOSH, APS, CIOB, IIRSM, IRM and, IRSM.
- As a minimum be a Technician Member of IOSH (Tech IOSH) and an Incorporated Member of the APS (IMaPS).
- Able to evidence undertaking Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and maintenance of skills.
If you have an interest in the Health & Safety Advisor / CDM, please click 'apply' below and send a copy of your CV, or call Jamie on 01 526 7473 to discuss in confidence.