- Posted 16 November 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- DisciplineEnvironmental, Health & Safety Jobs
- Contact NameJamie Harper
Working closely with one of Northern Ireland's leading businesses within the Manufacturing sector, we are currently seeking a Health & Safety Manager who is comfortable in a stand-alone role bringing energy & passion to the team.
With multi-site responsibility, you will Partner with key stakeholders to lead, advise and provide governance on all health and safety matters.
The focus of this role will be to deliver best practice and excellence through coaching and mentoring teams to maintain and develop a safety-first and continuous improvement culture.
Health & Safety Manager / Antrim
- Responsibility for health, safety, and well-being to deliver a safety-first culture across four sites
- Management of ISO:45001 standard across all sites, ensuring Continuous Improvement
- Responsibility for the management and implementation of rigorous risk management systems
- Work in partnership with HR to ensure all health & safety training and education is implemented
- Management of health & safety compliance schedule, internal audits and inspections to include hygiene
- Set, monitor, report and communicate on KPI's, weekly, monthly, and annually ensuring continuous improvements across all KPIs.
- Manage reporting and investigation procedures for accidents and incidents and implement solutions to reduce and prevent reoccurrence.
- Provide advice specific to the business, acting as a technical expert to; direct, lead and coach site leadership to ensure Managers are focused on delivering a safe working environment.
- Management of maintaining and continuous improvement of all health & safety policies ensuring that local legislation requirements are met by keeping up to date with legislation across all jurisdictions
- Represent the organisation to external third parties (e.g. customers, contractors, HSENI)
- Demonstrate resiliency and ambition to build and drive sustainable manufacturing excellence
Qualifications / Experience:
- Minimum NEBOSH Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety
- NEBOSH Fire Safety and Risk Assessment Certificate
- A minimum of 3 years' experience gained in a manufacturing environment
- Thorough knowledge of current H&S legislation
- Membership of IOSH
If you have an interest in the Health & Safety Manager role, please click 'apply' below and send a copy of your CV, or call Jamie to discuss in confidence.