We are recruiting on behalf of leading client, to recruit for a HR Officer to join the HR team in Toomebridge. This is a new and permanent position.
The HR Officer will work closely with the HR Manager, to assist with the development and implementation of polices and procedures to support management and the wider business.
Your role as HR Officer will include:
- Providing expert advice to managers on HR queries and HR policies and procedures.
- Advising and supporting managers in dealing with employee relation matters, including attendance, performance, and probation review.
- Ensuring advice and support given is managed in accordance with HR policy and procedures, employment legislation and best practice.
- Supporting the review and on-going modernisation of resourcing and on-boarding processes.
- Developing and overseeing recruitment campaigns, utilising a variety of resources.
- Managing recruitment partners for specialist roles as and when needed.
- Building and maintaining working relationships with all key stakeholders.
- Ensuring expert advice and HR service is delivered to the business.
A full job description is available on request
The HR Officer must be able to demonstrate the following:
- 3rd Level qualification in a relevant discipline
- Membership of CIPD
- 2 years' experience working within a Human Resources Department.
- Specialist knowledge of NI employment legislation, policy and practice
- MS Office, particularly, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Teams.
What we hope you will do next.
Contact Mary to discuss this in absolute confidence on 028 9031 3720, or send an updated CV via the link on the page