Inventory Controller| Newtownards | Excellent salary
Vickerstock are proud to be Recruitment Partners working alongside our leading Food Manufacturing client based in Newtownards, with the appointment of an Inventory Controller for their busy and successful Team. The role is permanent.
What we have to offer:
- Market leading salary
- Progression opportunities
A typical day:
- Maintain stock accuracy targets
- Manage stock location accuracy ensuring all products received are located in the correct place
- Coordinating and carrying out daily/weekly stock counts and any subsequent
- Recommend and implement procedures to monitor and minimise stock losses.
- Ensure the validity of all data entered on the system
- Manage samples process and review progress of delivery to end user with Warehouse Manager.
- Manage Goods In effectively and efficiently to ensure that the total value chain targets are met
- Ensure the Goods In and sample areas are maintained to a high level of housekeeping.
- Deal with customer queries and complaints and liaising with other Departments to get them resolved
Your essential ingredients:
- GCSE level or equivalent (including Maths & English Grade C or above) or equivalent
- Demonstrate experience of stock control in a high value, fast paced warehouse as well as experience in using Warehouse Management Systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and ERP Systems
- Good numerical skills and the ability to make basic calculations is also essential for the role.
- Whilst not essential, experience in a food manufacturing company covering a similar role and leading teams/supervising people is desirable.
Get in touch:
Sound like the career move you've been after and would like to hear more, pick up the phone to me now on T 028 9031 3720, or send an updated CV - in Word format - via the link on the page (or email ).
If this opportunity doesn't quite get the taste buds flowing but like me you are passionate about food, let's get a chat and see how I can help grow your career.