Junior Maintenance Engineer
£25k - £30k
Vickerstock are currently working with one of Northern Irelands top Manufacturing firms to recruit a Junior Maintenance Engineer for their facility in the Carrickfergus area.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take a step into one of Northern Irelands best known companies to kick start your career as a Maintenance Engineer. Our client will look at candidates with who have a Level 2, Level 3 or HND qualification who need their first full time position.
Your new role as a Junior Maintenance Engineer;
- Preventative and reactive maintenance activities
- Fault finding and resolution
- Install new equipment and machinery
- Contribute to continuous improvement and innovation, reviewing, developing and improving processes, plant and machinery to improve efficiency
- Source parts at best value to meet business needs and maintain appropriate stock levels
- Work closely with key stakeholders to operationalise new products and progress projects and engineering solutions
- Train and develop others in electrical work, new equipment, machinery and processes as necessary
- Operate within Food Safety and Health and Safety standards in all aspects of the job
What you will need to succeed as a Junior Maintenance Engineer;
- You will have a Electrical or Mechanical qualification
- Have the ability to diagnose and resolve technical issues
If this Junior Maintenance Engineer is of interest, contact Warren Watson to discuss this in absolute confidence by sending an updated CV.