Learning and Development Specialist
Vickerstock are delighted to be working in partnership with our global client within the FMCG industry who are dedicated to delivering excellent high-quality products to customers. With a strong commitment to excellence and innovation, they have established themselves as a key player in the market and as they continue to expand their operations, they are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Learning and Development Specialist to join the team based in Cavan.
This is a maternity cover for 9 - 12 months.
The Learning and Development specialist will be part of the HR team and the role will support the business in developing and delivering on-boarding and bespoke learning and development training programs.
Your new role as a Learning and Development Specialist
- Assist HR and other departments with the design and delivery of modular elements of any current or future development programmes
- Actively participate in either a facilitating, coaching, or consulting capacity during training and development programmes.
- Conducting learning and other support needs analysis and developing related plans for the business in line with any existing or future programmes and strategies.
- Managing and continually developing any future programmes that may operate from time to time in areas such as mentoring, employee wellbeing and engagement, reward etc.
- Managing the ongoing introduction and optimisation of any new and existing learning technologies such as Learning Management Systems, E-Learning Platforms and Learning Content, etc.
- Researching and providing recommendations on alternative education and training solutions.
- Assisting the HR team on day-to day tasks.
- Managing and continually developing in line with best practice the evaluation of all of its programmes and areas of activity.
- Organise training using digital tools to create flexible and innovative learning programmes.
- Applying adult learning theories to ensure employees get the best out of their development.
- Drive a culture of continuous professional development (CPD)
- Continuous monitoring on how effectively learning has been transferred to employees.
What you will need to succeed as a Learning and Development Specialist
- Minimum of 2 year's previous experience in a relevant OD, L&D or HR role
- Must have excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- Must have experience of effectively managing projects and/or programmes on time and with agreed budget parameters and exceptional facilitation skills
What we hope you will do next:
Contact Mary Quinn to discuss this in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page