Fulltime - 40 hours per week
- Process files and produce high quality print.
- Finish all work to exact specifications, client deadlines and the company's high standards of quality.
- Follow work instructions accurately and efficiently
- Maintain equipment to companies maintenance schedules
- Carry out work according to company procedures and using in-house computerised administration and workflow systems.
- Ensure that all customer enquiries/orders etc. are responded to and dealt with promptly and effectively
- Maintain quality standards.
- Maintain correct documentation
- Undertake all training and development activities as required.
- Be driven to achieve and maintain top quality products and customer service levels at all times
- Preferably a minimum of 1 years' experience in a print environment, the right candidate will be provided full training
- Minimum of GCSE at C grade or above in Mathematics and English Language.
What to do next;
Please contact Sarah to discuss this or other similar opportunities within Manufacturing and Production in absolute confidence on 02890313720 or send me an updated CV