Vickerstock are delighted to be working with our long-term Client on the recruitment of a Maintenance Co-ordinator for their site in Ballymena on a full-time, permanent basis.
Typical duties and responsibilities include:
- Receive maintenance requests from production and communicate with the maintenance team.
- Follow up maintenance request completion with the maintenance team.
- Record/register breakdown daily.
- Raise a goods request to procurement team for new parts.
- Update and issue the PPM schedule to the maintenance team on weekly basis.
- Update the scorecard weekly.
- Update the maintenance documents on daily basis.
- Keep spare parts inventory updated.
- Monitor and record plant machinery downtime.
- Follow up with outsourced contractors for job completion and orders.
- Control and monitor maintenance documents (in-house and outsourced).
What you will need to succeed as a Maintenance Co-ordinator with this organisation:
- Previous experience in an administration role
- Competent using MS Office, in particular, MS Excel
- Basic knowledge of maintenance systems (hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical etc).
- General knowledge of building maintenance and repairs, basic plumbing, electrical and structural repairs.
What we hope you do next:
For more information on the above role please contact Mary Quinn on 02890 313720 or apply via the link