- Posted 26 September 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- LocationCounty Antrim
- DisciplineProfessional Services Jobs
- Contact NameMary Quinn
Management Accountant | Ballymena
Vickerstock are working with an award-winning employer based in Ballymena to recruit for a Management Accountant on a permanent basis.
Your new role as Management Accountant
- Preparation of timely and reliable management accounts and reports on a monthly basis for all areas of responsibility.
- To investigate variances against budgets and provide analysis of differences.
- To perform and oversee the month end process
- Co-ordinate the completion of monthly reconciliation of all other balance sheet accounts and review and highlight to the Finance Manager if there are any reconciliation differences.
- Maintain the general ledger integration.
- Maintain the fixed asset registers as required.
- Assist in the preparation of forecasts and annual
- Assist in the completion of all weekly cash flow reports.
What you'll need to succeed as Management Accountant
- Recognised accounting qualification (eg ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess strong attention to detail
What we hope you do next:
For more information on the above role please contact Mary Quinn on 02890 313720 or apply via the link