Salary up to £40,000
Vickerstock are working in partnership an established local manufacturing company for the appointment of a Manufacturing Engineer. Reporting to the Engineering Manager you lead continuous improvement projects across the business.
Your new role
- Work closely with teams across the business to identify areas of improvements.
- Review designs and manufacturing techniques to identify improvements.
- Develop cost models to review the cost of manufacture.
- Carry out benchmarking.
- Review new designs to ensure best route to manufacturing and assembly.
- Review supplier manufacturing methods to identify improvements.
- Work with buyers on new supplier options.
- Manage and track improvements and outcomes.
What you'll need
- Engineering related qualification
- 3 years' experience in a similar position
- Excellent understanding of continuous improvement and lean manufacturing
- Working knowledge of AutoCad
Contact Zoey Rooney to discuss this in absolute confidence on 028 9031 3720, or send an updated CV via the link on the page
If you are interested in this vacancy, or work within manufacturing or engineering in Northern Ireland, then please apply with your CV to me for consideration - (You can also find and connect with me on LinkedIn)